The Pirates Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion.

5 posters

Go down

"Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion. Empty "Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion.

Post by Sean_Gibson Sat May 18, 2013 7:32 am

I find it very necessarily to have such a forum, where we can be aware and informed about the next operations that The Pirates will be up for. Narrations of projects and operations, dates and duration, more details, to let the participants be aware of the upcoming occasions, and get themselves involved into them.

Sean_Gibson
Prospect

Back to top Go down

"Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion. Empty Re: "Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion.

Post by Jackson_Connolly Sat May 18, 2013 4:57 pm

+1 It is necessarily.

Jackson_Connolly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

"Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion. Empty Re: "Projects And Operations Board" - A Suggestion.

Post by Eddie Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 am

There's always some fun taking place when there are 4 or more members online, but yeah, I'll make a thread which will direct members to come online at one point, daily. See you in the private section.
Eddie
Eddie
Road captain

https://pirates.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 am

Conflict with IRA.

- They beat up Jackson.
- We thrash their car and bar.
- They bomb the clubhouse [Yeah, it's IM]
- They ask us to give up on Jackson to let them kill him to resolve it which is obviously not going to happen- I love my brothers.
- We have IC intel on Keith Lynch, working to get same on others meanwhile.

Place your suggestions on how it can be resolved in your opinion.
I won't promise that it's the way it will go but still a few good suggestion won't harm.

/Discuss

Sly
President

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:56 am

They aimed a fucking sawn-off at me, I guess Jim would be going violent every possible way.

PS: How can regular members discuss in a locked thread? D:
ps ps: unlocked.
Eddie
Eddie
Road captain

https://pirates.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson_Connolly Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 pm

We can burn their HQ, house at commerece and sam will block it.
we we will wait for their arrival to there, and we will plan a bombed vehicle at their parking - they will die - we won,
Awesome ss's that pirates won IRA, they /cry.

Jackson_Connolly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyFace Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Jackson_Connolly wrote:We can burn their HQ, house at commerece and sam will block it.
we we will wait for their arrival to there, and we will plan a bombed vehicle at their parking - they will die - we won,
Awesome ss's that pirates won IRA, they /cry.

He can not block shit, account mixing. Didnt pay attention to dates, so i might have just dumped a dead thread ..But we can easily destroy them , i'll get them one by one with you and others of my ''friends'' and done

BabyFace
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson_Connolly Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 am

Didn't ment to account mixing, men't to do /c 911 A house burning at blabla
they come and put the blocks,

but try your idea too man, cause i am seek of hiding /phone off, not comming to the clubhouse Sad

Jackson_Connolly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 am

Victory is ours.

Sly
President

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson_Connolly Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 am

We won yey.

Jackson_Connolly
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down